Long-term Care Choices Navigator
Long-term Care Choices™ is an interactive
consumer decision tool that helps seniors, families, and caregivers
make decisions about the housing and care options that are available
Long-term Care Choices™ can help people
think about needs and direct them to services to meet those needs
and remain independent in the community.
The tool helps:
- Create a customized service plan
- Figure out what services are needed to live well and age well
- Guide people to services in the community
Long-term Care Choices™ offers surveys on topics
that are common to older adults as they age including daily living
needs, memory loss, health insurance, housing, and home modifications.
After completing a survey a tailored listing of services, websites, tip
sheets and documents is provided.
- Answer as many of the questions or surveys as
- Save the answers to questions and come back at
a future date
- Print the customized plan
- Email the customized plan
www.longtermcarechoices.minnesotahelp.info to begin the process.
Information about senior services can be obtained
over the telephone from the Senior LinkAge
Line® at 1-800-333-2433. The Senior LinkAge Line® is answered from 8:00AM
to 4:30PM weekdays, and
messages can be left after hours, 24 hours a day.